Your Search returned 15 results for exponent
Not the results you were looking for? Suggest this term be built
on our contact us page
Covariance and Correlation coefficient (r) and Least Squares Method and Exponential Fit
Given two distributions X and Y, this calculates the following:
* Covariance of X and Y denoted Cov(X,Y)
* The correlation coefficient r.
* Using the least squares method, this shows the least squares regression line (Linear Fit) and Confidence Intervals of α and Β (90% - 99%)
* Coefficient of Determination r squared r2
* Spearmans rank correlation coefficient
* Wilcoxon Signed Rank test
Equation and Inequalities
Solves an equation or inequality with 1 unknown variable and no exponents as well as certain absolute value equations and inequalities such as |x|=c and |ax| = c where a and c are constants. Solves square root, cube root, and other root equations in the form ax^2=c, ax^2 + b = c. Also solves radical equations in the form asqrt(bx) = c. Also solves open sentences
Calculates the Probability Density Function (PDF) and Cumulative Density Function (CDF) of the exponential distribution as well as the mean, variance, standard deviation, and entropy.
This solves for any 1 of the 4 items in the exponential growth equation or exponential decay equation, Initial Value (P), Ending Value (A), Rate (r), and Time (t).
Calculates the square root of a positive integer using the Exponential Identity Method
Performs exponential smoothing on a set of data.
Takes various functions (exponential, logarithmic, signum (sign), polynomial, linear with constant of proportionality, constant, absolute value), and classifies them, builds ordered pairs, and finds the y-intercept and x-intercept and domain and range if they exist.
Using the formula Log ab = e, this calculates the 3 pieces of a logarithm equation:
1) Base (b)
3) Log Result
In addition, it converts
* Expand logarithmic expressions
Logarithms and Natural Logarithms and Eulers Constant (e)
This calculator does the following:
* Takes the Natural Log base e of a number x Ln(x) → logex
* Raises e to a power of y, ey
* Performs the change of base rule on logb(x)
* Solves equations in the form bcx = d where b, c, and d are constants and x is any variable a-z
* Solves equations in the form cedx=b where b, c, and d are constants, e is Eulers Constant = 2.71828182846, and x is any variable a-z
* Exponential form to logarithmic form for expressions such as 53 = 125 to logarithmic form
* Logarithmic form to exponential form for expressions such as Log5125 = 3
Modular Exponentiation and Successive Squaring
Solves xn mod p using the following methods:
* Modular Exponentiation
* Successive Squaring
This calculator will take an expression without division signs and combine like terms.
It will also analyze an polynomial that you enter to identify constant, variables, and exponents. It determines the degree as well.
Determines population growth based on an exponential growth model.
Rational Exponents - Fractional Indices
This calculator evaluates and simplifies a rational exponent expression in the form ab/c where a is any integer or any variable [a-z] while b and c are integers. Also evaluates the product of rational exponents
Simplest Exponent Form
This expresses repeating algebraic expressions such as 3*a*a*a*b*b into simplest exponent form.
Square Roots and Exponents
Given a number (n), or a fraction (n/m), and/or an exponent (x), or product of up to 5 radicals, this determines the following:
* The square root of n denoted as √n
* The square root of the fraction n/m denoted as √n/m
* n raised to the xth power denoted as nx (Write without exponents)
* n raised to the xth power raised to the yth power denoted as (nx)y (Write without exponents)
* Product of up to 5 square roots: √a√b√c√d√e
* Write a numeric expression such as 8x8x8x8x8 in exponential form
raise v to the 9th power, then dividethe result by u
raise y to the 10th power, then find the quotient of the result and 2
Customers arrive at the claims counter at the rate of 20 per hour (Poisson distributed). What is th
What is the annual nominal rate compounded daily for a bond that has an annual yield of 5.4%? Round