Your Search returned 49 results for Enter Search Term or Math Problem
Not the results you were looking for? Suggest this term be built
on our contact us page
1089 Number Trick
Demonstrates the 1089 number trick for a 3 digit number that you enter
2 Lines Intersection
Enter any 2 line equations, and the calculator will determine the following:
* Are the lines parallel?
* Are the lines perpendicular
* Do the lines intersect at some point, and if so, which point?
* Is the system of equations dependent, independent, or inconsistent
Determines the ages for an age difference word problem.
Basic Math Operations
Given 2 numbers, this performs the following arithmetic operations:
* Addition (Adding) (+)
* Subtraction (Subtracting) (-)
* Multiplication (Multiplying) (x)
* Long division (Dividing) with a remainder (÷)
* Long division to decimal places (÷)
* Partial Sums (Shortcut Sums)
* Short Division
* Duplication and Mediation
Basic Math Summary
A summary of tips, tricks, and notes for basic math.
Bingo Card Generator
This program generates the following two types of bingo cards
1) Random Numerical bingo cards 1-75 with a FREE Space.
2) Buzzword Bingo cards which allow you to enter words of your choice to be used on the bingo card.
Blackjack Card Counting
This calculator allows you to enter a number of players with one deck of cards by simulating an opening blackjack deal using card counting methods.
Bond Price Formulas
Given a face value, coupon percent, yield percent, term, and redemption value, this calculates the price of a bond using the four price formulas for bonds
Calculates the call price, put price, and option Δ based on an option under the risk neutral scenario with a 1 year term.
This calculates the standard equation of a circle and general equation of a circle from the following given items:
* A center (h,k) and a radius r
* A diameter A(a1,a2) and B(b1,b2)
This also allows you to enter a standard or general form equation so that the center (h,k) and radius r can be determined.
Coin Word Problems
This word problem lesson solves for a quantity of two coins totaling a certain value
Collinear Points that form Unique Lines
Solves the word problem, how many lines can be formed from (n) points no 3 of which are collinear.
Complementary and Supplementary Angles
This calculator determines the complementary and supplementary angle of a given angle that you enter OR it checks to see if two angles that you enter are complementary or supplementary.
Consecutive Integer Word Problems
Calculates the word problem for what two consecutive integers, if summed up or multiplied together, equal a number entered.
Direct Current (Electrical Engineering) Ohms Law
Enter two of the following items from the DIRECT CURRENT(DC) electrical engineering set of variables, and this will solve for the remaining two:
* I = current(amps.)
* V = Electricity potential of voltage(volts)
* R = resistance(ohms)
* P = power(watts)
DoubleClick Search Fundamentals
Exam answers and study guide for the Google DoubleClick Search Fundamentals exam
Excel Formula Tutorial
This is a downloadable interactive excel file tutorial showing you functions in Excel with examples.
It allows you to change input in blue, and the tutorial notes will dynamically update so that you can learn fast.
Also contains an instant search box that will return excel function information immediately as you type
Factoring and Root Finding
This calculator factors a binomial including all 26 variables (a-z) using the following factoring principles:
* Difference of Squares
* Sum of Cubes
* Difference of Cubes
* Binomial Expansions
* Factor by Grouping
* Common Term
This calculator also uses the Rational Root Theorem (Rational Zero Theorem) to determine potential roots
* Factors and simplifies Rational Expressions of one fraction
* Determines the number of potential positive and negative roots using Descarte’s Rule of Signs
Fortran Function Tutorial
A Search Engine with definitions on Fortran functions
Google AdWords Advanced Search Exam
Exam answers and study guide for Google AdWords Advanced Search Exam
Inclusive Number Word Problems
Given an integer A and an integer B, this calculates the following inclusive word problem questions:
1) The Average of all numbers inclusive from A to B
2) The Count of all numbers inclusive from A to B
3) The Sum of all numbers inclusive from A to B
Installment Sales Method of Accounting
Given a sales price, cost amount, installment payment amount and term, this will show the accounting for the Installment Payment method.
Line Equation-Slope-Distance-Midpoint-Y intercept
Enter 2 points, and this calculates the following:
* Slope of the line (rise over run) and the line equation y = mx + b that joins the 2 points
* Midpoint of the two points
* Distance between the 2 points
* 2 remaining angles of the rignt triangle formed by the 2 points
* y intercept of the line equation
* Point-Slope Form
* Parametric Equations and Symmetric Equations
Or, if you are given a point on a line and the slope of the line including that point, this calculates the equation of that line and the y intercept of that line equation, and point-slope form.
Also allows for the entry of m and b to form the line equation
Given the 3 items of a markup word problem, cost, markup percentage, and sale price, this solves for any one of the three given two of the items.
Math Problem Library
Contains word problems and other long form problems with step-by-step solutions.
This allows you to enter pictorials using * symbols to represent multiplication
Performs a multiplicative comparison word problem.
MySQL Function List
A Search Engine with definitions on MySQL functions used to query
Numbers Word Problems
Solves various basic math and algebra word problems with numbers
Opposite Direction Distance
Word Problem calculator to measure distance between 2 people moving in opposite directions with rate and time solved for as well
Simplifies expressions involving numbers and percents with respect to addition and subtraction
Percent Off Problem
Given the 3 items of a percent word problem, Reduced Price, percent off, and full price, this solves for any one of the three given two of the items.
Percentage of the Pie Word Problem
This takes two or three fractions of ownership in some good or object, and figures out what remaining fraction is left over.
Point and a Line
Enter any line equation and a 2 dimensional point. The calculator will figure out if the point you entered lies on the line equation you entered. If the point does not lie on the line, the distance between the point and line will be calculated.
This calculator will take an expression without division signs and combine like terms.
It will also analyze an polynomial that you enter to identify constant, variables, and exponents. It determines the degree as well.
Proportion Sample Size
This calculator determines a sample size to select to meet certain criteria related to a confidence percentage, reliability percentage, and a p value proportion. Simply enter your values not using percentage signs. This works whether p^ is known or not known.
Quadratic Equations and Inequalities
Solves for quadratic equations in the form ax2 + bx + c = 0. Also generates practice problems as well as hints for each problem.
* Solve using the quadratic formula and the discriminant Δ
* Complete the Square for the Quadratic
* Factor the Quadratic
* Vertex (h,k) of the parabola formed by the quadratic where h is the Axis of Symmetry as well as the vertex form of the equation a(h - h)2 + k
* Concavity of the parabola formed by the quadratic
* Using the Rational Root Theorem (Rational Zero Theorem), the calculator will determine potential roots which can then be tested against the synthetic calculator.
Rectangle Word Problem
Solves word problems based on area or perimeter and variable side lengths
Sports Pool Generator
This generator produces the following two sports (office) pools with shuffled scoring numbers (0 - 9):
1) Blank Sports Pool: This button generates a blank sports pool grid with shuffled numbers
2) Sports Pool with Names: This sports pool allows you to enter up to 100 names which will be randomly dropped into the blank grid boxes from Option 1 above.
This is easily copied and pasted into a program like Microsoft Word so that you can format it to your liking.
This solves for various components and scenarios of the sun shadow problem
Using Ruffinis Rule, this performs synthetic division by dividing a polynomial with a maximum degree of 6 by a term (x ± c) where c is a constant root using the factor theorem. The calculator returns a quotient answer that includes a remainder if applicable.
Enter a set of x and p(x) in a tabular probability distribution format and this will evaluate if it is valid or not.
Tetrahedron Marble Problem
Word problem using marbles in a cylinder jar that forms a tetrahedron.
Triangle Coordinate Items
Enter 3 points for the vertices of a triangle, and this will calculate the area of that triangle and the centroid.
This calculator displays 2 scenarios
1) Enter 3 sides of a triangle, and it will determine if the side lengths satisfy the properties of the triangle inequality and form a triangle
2) Enter 2 sides of a triangle, and this will determine an acceptable range for the length of the 3rd side of a triangle so that the 3rd side respects the Triangle Inequality.
Calculates various trigonometry measurements (sin,cos,tan,csc,sec,cot) given other measurements that you enter.
A discount and savings word problem using 2 people and full prices versus discount prices.
Wind Chill Factor
This calculator determines the wind chill factor given a temperature in F° and a wind speed in miles per hour (mph). Simply enter your temperature and wind speed and press the button
Zero-Coupon Bond Price
This calculator calculates the price of a zero-coupon bond given a face value, yield rate, and term.