Your Search returned 14 results for subtraction
Not the results you were looking for? Suggest this term be built
on our contact us page
Algebra Master (Polynomials)
Given 2 polynomials this does the following:
1) Polynomial Addition
2) Polynomial Subtraction
Also generates binomial theorem expansions and polynomial expansions with or without an outside constant multiplier.
Given 4 numbers, this will use the four operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division to balance the equations if possible.
Basic m x n Matrix Operations
Given 2 matrices |A| and |B|, this performs the following basic matrix operations
* Matrix Addition |A| + |B|
* Matrix Subtraction |A| - |B|
* Matrix Multiplication |A| x |B|
* Scalar multiplication rA where r is a constant.
Basic Math Operations
Given 2 numbers, this performs the following arithmetic operations:
* Addition (Adding) (+)
* Subtraction (Subtracting) (-)
* Multiplication (Multiplying) (x)
* Long division (Dividing) with a remainder (÷)
* Long division to decimal places (÷)
* Partial Sums (Shortcut Sums)
* Short Division
* Duplication and Mediation
Complex Number Operations
Given two numbers in complex number notation, this calculator:
1) Adds (complex number addition), Subtracts (complex number subtraction), Multiplies (complex number multiplication), or Divides (complex number division) any 2 complex numbers in the form a + bi and c + di where i = √-1.
2) Determines the Square Root of a complex number denoted as √a + bi
3) Absolute Value of a Complex Number |a + bi|
4) Conjugate of a complex number a + bi
Counting on a Number Line
Shows addition or subtraction by moving left or right on a number line.
Fractions and Mixed Numbers
Given (improper fractions, proper fraction, mixed numbers, or whole numbers), this performs the following operations:
* Addition (Adding)
* Subtraction (Subtracting)
* Positive Difference (Absolute Value of the Difference)
* Multiplication (Multiplying)
* Division (Dividing: complex fraction division is included)
* Compare Fractions
* Simplifying of proper and improper fractions as well as mixed numbers. Fractions will be reduced down as far as possible (Reducing Fractions).
* Reciprocal of a Fraction
* Find all fractions between two fractions
Simplifies expressions involving numbers and percents with respect to addition and subtraction
Rational Number Subtraction
Subtracting 2 numbers, this shows an equivalent operations is adding the additive inverse. p - q = p + (-q)
Signed Integer Operations
This performs a string of signed integer operations, either all addition and subtraction, or all multiplication and division.
Subtraction Equality Property
Demonstrates the Subtraction Equality Property
Subtraction Property Of Inequality
Demonstrates the Subtraction Property Of Inequality
True False Equations
Determines if a set of addition and subtraction of numbers on each side of an equation are equivalent.
Given 2 vectors A and B, this calculates:
* Length (magnitude) of A = ||A||
* Length (magnitude) of B = ||B||
* Sum of A and B = A + B (addition)
* Difference of A and B = A - B (subtraction)
* Dot Product of vectors A and B = A x B
A ÷ B (division)
* Distance between A and B = AB
* Angle between A and B = θ
* Unit Vector U of A.
* Determines the relationship between A and B to see if they are orthogonal (perpendicular), same direction, or parallel (includes parallel planes).
* Cauchy-Schwarz Inequality
* The orthogonal projection of A on to B, projBA and and the vector component of A orthogonal to B → A - projBA
Also calculates the horizontal component and vertical component of a 2-D vector.