Your Search returned 9 results for polynomial
Not the results you were looking for? Suggest this term be built
on our contact us page
Algebra Master (Polynomials)
Given 2 polynomials this does the following:
1) Polynomial Addition
2) Polynomial Subtraction
Also generates binomial theorem expansions and polynomial expansions with or without an outside constant multiplier.
Expand Master and Build Polynomial Equations
This calculator is the ultimate expansion tool to multiply polynomials. It expands algebraic expressions listed below using all 26 variables (a-z) as well as negative powers to handle polynomial multiplication. Includes multiple variable expressions as well as outside multipliers.
Also produces a polynomial equation from a given set of roots (polynomial zeros).
* Binomial Expansions c(a + b)x
* Polynomial Expansions c(d + e + f)x
* FOIL Expansions (a + b)(c + d)
* Multiple Parentheses Multiplications c(a + b)(d + e)(f + g)(h + i)
Takes various functions (exponential, logarithmic, signum (sign), polynomial, linear with constant of proportionality, constant, absolute value), and classifies them, builds ordered pairs, and finds the y-intercept and x-intercept and domain and range if they exist.
Given a polynomial expression, this calculator evaluates the following items:
1) Functions ƒ(x). Your expression will also be evaluated at a point, i.e., ƒ(1)
2) 1st Derivative ƒ'(x) The derivative of your expression will also be evaluated at a point, i.e., ƒ'(1)
3) 2nd Derivative ƒ''(x) The second derivative of your expression will be also evaluated at a point, i.e., ƒ''(1)
4) Integrals ∫ƒ(x) The integral of your expression will also be evaluated on an interval, i.e., [0,1]
5) Using Simpsons Rule, the calculator will estimate the value of ≈ ∫ƒ(x) over an interval, i.e., [0,1]
Given a set of data, this interpolates using the following methods:
* Linear Interpolation
* Nearest Neighbor (Piecewise Constant)
* Polynomial Interpolation
Given a matrix |A|, this calculates the following items if they exist:
* Determinant = det(A)
* Inverse = A-1
* Transpose = AT
* Adjoint = adj(A)
* Eigen equation (characteristic polynomial) = det|λI - A|
* Trace = tr(A)
* Gauss-Jordan Elimination using Row Echelon and Reduced Row Echelon Form
* Dimensions of |A| m x n
* Order of a matrix
* Euclidean Norm ||A||
* Magic Sum if it exists
* Determines if |A| is an Exchange Matrix
This calculator will take an expression without division signs and combine like terms.
It will also analyze an polynomial that you enter to identify constant, variables, and exponents. It determines the degree as well.
Polynomial Long Division
Polynomial Long Division Calculator
Using Ruffinis Rule, this performs synthetic division by dividing a polynomial with a maximum degree of 6 by a term (x ± c) where c is a constant root using the factor theorem. The calculator returns a quotient answer that includes a remainder if applicable.
For the first 10 seconds of the ride, the height of the coaster can be determined by h(t) = 0.3t^3 -
During a performance, a juggler tosses one ball straight upward while continuing to juggle three oth