Your Search returned 19 results for multiplication
Not the results you were looking for? Suggest this term be built
on our contact us page
Addition and Multiplication Multiples
Shows all addition and multiplication multiples up to 20 for a positive integer
Addition and Multiplication Tables (Times Tables)
Shows the color coded addition or multiplication table entries and answer for any 2 numbers 1-15.
Given 4 numbers, this will use the four operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division to balance the equations if possible.
Basic m x n Matrix Operations
Given 2 matrices |A| and |B|, this performs the following basic matrix operations
* Matrix Addition |A| + |B|
* Matrix Subtraction |A| - |B|
* Matrix Multiplication |A| x |B|
* Scalar multiplication rA where r is a constant.
Basic Math Operations
Given 2 numbers, this performs the following arithmetic operations:
* Addition (Adding) (+)
* Subtraction (Subtracting) (-)
* Multiplication (Multiplying) (x)
* Long division (Dividing) with a remainder (÷)
* Long division to decimal places (÷)
* Partial Sums (Shortcut Sums)
* Short Division
* Duplication and Mediation
Binomial Multiplication (FOIL)
Multiplies out the product of 2 binomials in the form (a + b)(c + d) with 1 unknown variable.
This utilizes the First-Outside-Inside-Last (F.O.I.L.) method.
Boolean Algebra Multiplication
Determines the product of two expressions using boolean algebra.
Demonstrates the commutative property of addition and the commutative property of multiplication using 3 numbers.
Complex Number Operations
Given two numbers in complex number notation, this calculator:
1) Adds (complex number addition), Subtracts (complex number subtraction), Multiplies (complex number multiplication), or Divides (complex number division) any 2 complex numbers in the form a + bi and c + di where i = √-1.
2) Determines the Square Root of a complex number denoted as √a + bi
3) Absolute Value of a Complex Number |a + bi|
4) Conjugate of a complex number a + bi
Expand Master and Build Polynomial Equations
This calculator is the ultimate expansion tool to multiply polynomials. It expands algebraic expressions listed below using all 26 variables (a-z) as well as negative powers to handle polynomial multiplication. Includes multiple variable expressions as well as outside multipliers.
Also produces a polynomial equation from a given set of roots (polynomial zeros).
* Binomial Expansions c(a + b)x
* Polynomial Expansions c(d + e + f)x
* FOIL Expansions (a + b)(c + d)
* Multiple Parentheses Multiplications c(a + b)(d + e)(f + g)(h + i)
Demonstrates the addition table and multiplication table for a finite field (Galois Field) of n denoted GF(n).
Fractions and Mixed Numbers
Given (improper fractions, proper fraction, mixed numbers, or whole numbers), this performs the following operations:
* Addition (Adding)
* Subtraction (Subtracting)
* Positive Difference (Absolute Value of the Difference)
* Multiplication (Multiplying)
* Division (Dividing: complex fraction division is included)
* Compare Fractions
* Simplifying of proper and improper fractions as well as mixed numbers. Fractions will be reduced down as far as possible (Reducing Fractions).
* Reciprocal of a Fraction
* Find all fractions between two fractions
Performs Lattice Multiplication or the Napiers Bones (Napier Rods) method of multiplication
This allows you to enter pictorials using * symbols to represent multiplication
Evaluates a multiplication comparison
Multiplication Equality Property
Demonstrates the Multiplication Equality Property
Multiplication Property Of Inequality
Demonstrates the Multiplication Property Of Inequality
Signed Integer Operations
This performs a string of signed integer operations, either all addition and subtraction, or all multiplication and division.
Zero Multiplication Property
Demonstrates the Zero Multiplication property using a number.
Every 6 customers receive a soda, every 8 a hot dog there are 329 customers . how many received both