Your Search returned 9 results for exponential
Not the results you were looking for? Suggest this term be built
on our contact us page
Covariance and Correlation coefficient (r) and Least Squares Method and Exponential Fit
Given two distributions X and Y, this calculates the following:
* Covariance of X and Y denoted Cov(X,Y)
* The correlation coefficient r.
* Using the least squares method, this shows the least squares regression line (Linear Fit) and Confidence Intervals of α and Β (90% - 99%)
* Coefficient of Determination r squared r2
* Spearmans rank correlation coefficient
* Wilcoxon Signed Rank test
Calculates the Probability Density Function (PDF) and Cumulative Density Function (CDF) of the exponential distribution as well as the mean, variance, standard deviation, and entropy.
This solves for any 1 of the 4 items in the exponential growth equation or exponential decay equation, Initial Value (P), Ending Value (A), Rate (r), and Time (t).
Calculates the square root of a positive integer using the Exponential Identity Method
Performs exponential smoothing on a set of data.
Takes various functions (exponential, logarithmic, signum (sign), polynomial, linear with constant of proportionality, constant, absolute value), and classifies them, builds ordered pairs, and finds the y-intercept and x-intercept and domain and range if they exist.
Logarithms and Natural Logarithms and Eulers Constant (e)
This calculator does the following:
* Takes the Natural Log base e of a number x Ln(x) → logex
* Raises e to a power of y, ey
* Performs the change of base rule on logb(x)
* Solves equations in the form bcx = d where b, c, and d are constants and x is any variable a-z
* Solves equations in the form cedx=b where b, c, and d are constants, e is Eulers Constant = 2.71828182846, and x is any variable a-z
* Exponential form to logarithmic form for expressions such as 53 = 125 to logarithmic form
* Logarithmic form to exponential form for expressions such as Log5125 = 3
Determines population growth based on an exponential growth model.
Square Roots and Exponents
Given a number (n), or a fraction (n/m), and/or an exponent (x), or product of up to 5 radicals, this determines the following:
* The square root of n denoted as √n
* The square root of the fraction n/m denoted as √n/m
* n raised to the xth power denoted as nx (Write without exponents)
* n raised to the xth power raised to the yth power denoted as (nx)y (Write without exponents)
* Product of up to 5 square roots: √a√b√c√d√e
* Write a numeric expression such as 8x8x8x8x8 in exponential form
Customers arrive at the claims counter at the rate of 20 per hour (Poisson distributed). What is th