I bought four candles that cost 7.00, 8.00, 9.00, and 20.00. If I have a budget of $50, how much can

Discussion in 'Calculator Requests' started by math_celebrity, Dec 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. math_celebrity

math_celebrity Administrator Staff Member

I bought four candles that cost 7.00, 8.00, 9.00, and 20.00. If I have a budget of $50, how much can I spend on the last candle?

Add up your total spending:
    7 + 8 + 9 + 20 = 44

Determine your remaining budget:
    Remaining Budget = Total Budget - Spending
    Remaining Budget = 50 - 44
    Remaining Budget = $6.00

Share This Page

Related pages

hypothesis test calculator onlineinstallment method of accountingsum of exterior anglesmultiplying polynomials by monomials calculatoradsense impressions paywhat is 5 pi over 3 radians in degreesmultiplying binomials solverprobability of rolling a dicecalculate markup formulaevaluate radical expressions calculatorthe gcf calculatorcelebrity thinlinear algebra calculatorprime factorization solverdollars per hour to yearly salary calculatordecimal greater than less than calculatorquarts and litersalgebra com calculatortranslating english phrases into algebraic expressionsadditive inverseinterval notation inequalities calculator97 celsius to fahrenheitgof calculatormulti step equations with distribution calculatorstep by step rational expressions calculatoralgebraic expression answersprime factorization of 143slope and y intercept finderconvert 182 pounds to kilogramslitters to cupsbearing calculatornormalcdf online calculatorstep by step inequality solvercsc 113simplify radical square root calculatorfoiling radical expressionsvertices quadrilateraltrimmed mean exceltranslate to roman numeralsprime factorization 35positive rational exponentsrationalize denominator and simplify calculatorfractions to simplest form calculatorf value calculator anovaannuity table calculatorvertical asymptote findercircle tangent calculatorconfidence levels calculatorhyperbola equation generatorcalculator to solve fractionsdegrees minutes seconds to decimal calculatorequation of plane calculatorfactor each polynomial completely calculatorcompound inequalities solverf statistic calculatorlong division and decimalsratio proportion and percent calculatorroman letters and numeralssolving quadratic equations by quadratic formula calculatorwhat is lcm and gcfordered pair equation calculatorcollege algebra word problem solverquadratic function in vertex form calculatorcalculator soup fractionsperimeter formula for squarebinomial squared calculatorheads or tails flipfinding the slope of an equation calculatorsimplifying rationals calculatorsquare root of 108 simplifiedcalculator for algebraic fractionsnpv calculaterfind the sum of the geometric series calculatormath lcm and gcfformula for finding the diameter of a circletrig co functionsverbal problems in college algebrabinomial tree calculatorwhole numbers and fractions calculator